Return Policy and Warranty
Mallard Armory wants you to be thrilled with your new purchase. We provide a 30-day period for refund on all products, but please be aware of the following conditions:
- We accept return items for up to 30 days from the date you receive it.
- Package discrepancies or damages must be made within 10 days of delivery of merchandise.
- The item must be returned in brand new condition with all of the accessories. If the item or packaging has any physical damage (worn, burnt, chipped, cracked, seals are broken, etc) or if there are accessories missing, your RMA case will be voided and the item will be returned to you.
- Any product described as "not refundable" on the product details page is not eligible for the refund policy.
- All refunds are subject to a 15% restocking fee. We will waive the restocking fee if testing proves that the item you received is defective.
- You will be responsible for return shipping charges unless prior arrangements have been made with Mallard Armory.
Mallard Armory warrants our handguards against breakage under normal use and against any defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. This warranty extends only to the Mallard Armory handguards and not to any attached firearm accessories or to the firearm to which it may be attached. This warranty does not cover damage caused by abuse or misuse. Follow all warnings and safety precautions.
Mallard Armory warrants all other products on mallardarmory.com against breakage under normal use and against any defects in material and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover damage caused by abuse or misuse. Follow all warnings and safety precautions.
CONTACT US TO BEGIN THE RETURN (RMA) / WARRANTY PROCESS
Once you understand the polices above, use our email contact form or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the RMA/Warranty process. We reserve the right to refuse/return any packages sent to us without following this process.